Prima Traveler's Notebook

Thursday, April 5, 2018


Traveler's notebooks or TNs have really taken off in the past year.  They come in many sizes and materials.  I have fabric ones called "fabric doris" and I also have some top of the line leather ones from Foxy Fix.
And I've tried several sizes like the personal, pocket, A5 and B6.

Recently, I saw a listing for this new Prima Traveler's Notebook from a shop I frequent called PlannerShoppe


What drew me to this TN was the zippered pocket in the back. I don't remember ever seeing that design on any other TN before. 

Prima just released these in the personal size.  It is made out of genuine leather and comes with a pen loop, four elastic bands on the inside and a zippered pocket. 


This color is so pretty and soft and the leather feels amazing.  I've dressed mine up with a weekly calendar and a few plain inserts. 



I normally carry around a large A5 ringed planner in my purse but when I saw this one with the zippered compartment I thought I would try it as an every day carry for a bit. 


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS