Weekly Layout 02-26-18

Monday, February 26, 2018

This week I used a kit from Strawberry Lime Designs called Practically Perfect.  The colors are a nice mix of soft and vibrant working together.  This shop is based in my very favorite United Kingdom.  The shipping time from the UK to the US wasn't very long at all. 


I am using printed weekly inserts from JeePapeterieShop on Etsy.  I really like these inserts.  I usually prefer horizontal weeks but these inserts have enough space for habits, meals, shopping and the daily boxes are perfect for any kit designs for Erin Condren kits. 

Everything rests inside an A5 Foxy Fix ringed planner. 


I actually made a mistake when putting in the dates so I had to use a mix of stickers from several shops to cover up the mistakes.  I think it's barely noticeable.  




Planner Recipe:

A5 Foxy Fix in Boss Babe Moonlit
Printed A5 inserts from JeePapeterieShop
Practically Perfect kit from Strawberry Lime Designs


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS