Welcome to Play Pretty Planner

Monday, February 26, 2018

Hello y’all!  I am back on the blogging trail again! 

My name is April and I’m a Southern gal from Georgia.  I have written on and off since 2008, mostly about my daughter and all the crafts I’ve attempted.  Most were fails but every once in a while, even this squirrel found a nut! 

For the past three years, my main hobby has been paper planning.  I’ve tried them all!  After a lot of trial and error, I think I have finally settled down into what works best for me in this moment.  I decided why not share my love of planners, paper crafts, DIY with a smattering of silly family life? 

So Play Pretty Planner was created.  I hope you can find something here that is helpful, beautiful or maybe it just makes you smile.  Thanks for taking some time to sit a spell with me and I pray you choose to come back again and again.


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS