Daily Schmaily.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Part of that planner peace I spoke of recently are these daily inserts from Lights Planner Action.

While scrolling through IG - AGAIN - I stumbled across the feed of @MarySoContraryPlans.  She does absolutely beautiful daily pages and gave me inspiration to try my own.




Aren't those absolutely BEAUTIFUL?!?!

I commented on one of her pics saying she had opened my eyes to the beauty of simple grid paper.  The way she puts everything together is just stunning and you forget it's all her creativity on regular paper - no fancy inserts, no full kits.  It's really awesome to me.

The search for grid paper began immediately so I could try it myself but then the old noggin kicked in and remembered I had these cute inserts from Lights Planner Action.  Yes, fancy inserts but I bought them so I might as well use them.

Mine look nothing like MaryAnne's but I really have fun with them.  And it has actually helped me stay on track, well some days anyways.  Just focusing on the day at hand is peaceful itself.  I know what I need to do and I have, for the most part, stuck with it and not transferred tasks to another day.

I've tried it in my B6 rings and I "shopped my stash" and used an old watercolor paper pad that I cut to fit inside the B6 strings planner.  I still have my monthly and my weekly but I spend most of my time on these dailies.



As you can see, my dailies are not even close to hers as far as design and talent. But you know what? That's okay.  Everyone starts somewhere.  Begin at the beginning, right? What I do know is that this planning style is right for me right now.  It really feels like it helps keep me on track for the day and that's what planning was meant to do.

Have you tried daily planning?  How did you like it?  Stop by @MarySoContraryPlans and say hi!  She is an amazingly creative and kind planner girl!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS